Rebecca Cox: About Me
I’m a Digital Editor and experienced lifestyle, fashion & beauty journalist. I currently edit Country & Town House online. The former associate editor and acting editor at Glamour.com, I’ve had work published across digital titles including Vogue, Grazia, Marie Claire, Refinery 29 and more.
From parenting rants to seasonal style edits, The Single Mother Edit is an edited version of my life as a mum.
Here are some links to my recent work published across t’internet:
- Country & Town House: The Flying Scot: A Moment In Time With Sir Jackie Stewart
- Evening Standard: How the nation’s self-isolation has made one single mum feel more connected than ever
- Country & Town House: Lockdown Hair Blog: Jo Hansford Review
- Evening Standard: A survival guide to working from home as a single parent
- Harper’s Bazaar: A letter to single mums: how to survive when it’s all too much
- Harper’s Bazaar: Parenting can be awful (but apparently we’re not allowed to admit that)
- Evening Standard: The Single Mum 10K run: how to survive race day
- Glamour: Why you should always be able to breastfeed in public without fear of public shaming
- Glamour: Is getting a c-section lazy? (IS IT, Kate Hudson?)
- Country & Town House: Paula Radcliffe’s Guide to Winter Running