(Nobody else is finding this cute right now, Jack.)
- Grabs hold of a stranger’s nose and pulls.
- Pulls a stranger’s hair so hard they have to drop their head to the side at comedy lightning speed.
- Picks something up and drops it repeatedly expecting you to pick it up.
- Sneezes while eating so that food comes out his nose.
*Even writing this list I’m picturing Jack doing these things, smiling, then imagining any other baby doing them and feeling mildly nauseated/ pissed off*
- Pretends to give you a hug when actually just wiping his nose on your shoulder.
- Gently pets the cat before grabbing hold of a large chunk of his fur and pulling. (Sorry Ziggy Stardust).
- Thrashes around so wildly in the bath that you, the bathroom, the cat (sorry Boris) and all your towels end up wetter than he does.
- Immediately bites any other baby that comes within biting range.
- Immediately bites any stranger that offers a hand of friendship.
- Does a fart so powerful it makes him wobble over from his (previously sturdy) sitting position.
Jack. You’re just so damn cute.