I have experienced some unpleasant things in my time.
- A carton of curry soup once leaked in my (unlined) leather Mulberry bag.
- I once stepped on a slug. Without any socks on.
- When I was little I ate what I believed to be a piece of green pepper. It was a very small, very hot, green chilli.
- A duck once stood on my foot when I was wearing open-toed sandals.
- When he was a couple of weeks old Jack pooed (with some force) all over my new cream carpet.
But none of these things are as unpleasant as being woken in the morning by a face full of warm wet baby projectile vomit that has your child has missiled at you from their crib.
It was a chunderstrom.
Nay, a VOMcano.
Reflux mums: We stand united.
I remember getting vommed on as I picked him up from hos cot and we were both covered head to toe in vomit. My (then long) hair was soaked! I just rang my mum as I had no idea what to do and she said strip him and put him in a seat next to the shower as I showered first then swap. Oh reflux, how I miss you #not10 December 2015 at 2:12 pm
Yep! I've been there – finally get round to washing your hair and within 20 minutes it's soaked in vomit. Lesson learnt – the hair is always up at feeding times!12 December 2015 at 8:16 am